Customer Service Representative (Inside Sales)
Work effectively with customers, suppliers, and other team members to ensure maximum efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Deal directly with customers either by phone, fax, email, or face to face.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Handle customer complaints and assist with product returns.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquires.
- Provide technical assistance.
- Set up new customer accounts.
- Generate quotes, customer orders, and other associated documents.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
- Proactively generate sales and promote our line of products.
- Engage customers to ensure complete satisfaction with our products and services.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource.
- 3-5 years customer service/inside sales experience. Previous experience in a pump related field a plus.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Work well with others and thrive in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with limited supervision.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and possess attention to quality and detail.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Proficient in computer applications.
Employee benefits package includes healthcare coverage, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org