Buckhorn Pumps, Inc., is a leading supplier of pumps and pump parts around the world and is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in shipping/receiving. This individual must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must be able to perform these tasks:
- Scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing stock
- Receiving, stocking, and stacking
- Pulling, packing, and loading
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of time organization and urgency
- Able to work independently and within a team.
- Computer literate
- Assist other team members as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
- Perform monthly inventory reconciliation.
- Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
- Prepare and process shipments daily according to customer sales orders and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Arrange products using First In, First Out (FIFO) methodology.
- Document and communicate with the Sales and Marketing Manager regarding inactive inventory.
- Use computer hardware and software to generate labels and documentation for shipping and receiving.
- Ensure that products processed for shipping are delegated to correct courier.
- Assist with preparation of Less-Than-Truckload (LTL) and International shipments.
- Maintain, organize, and purchase shipping supplies.
- Collaborates and communicates with logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers, and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Some college is preferred.
- Must be able to lift 70-100lbs.
- Forklift experience is preferred.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- No moving violations in the past 3 years.
Health benefits, Vacation/PTO upon completing 90-day probation period. Should this position be right for you, please send resume to email@example.com. Pay will be discussed upon qualifications.